Friday, January 23, 2009

goodbye dc, hello sb

As we were in the 22 passenger bus/van-thingy, driving to Dulles airport in Washington D.C., I reflected on my amazing time in D.C. Man- we got some GREAT interviews. I also realized that I really like D.C. itself- I'll DEFINITELY go back. It was just a great place- the people were super nice, and everywhere you turn there's a famous building. On our last day, we kinda just hung out and packed. And we went bowling, where we took lots of pictures. After all, we want to remember our last day in D.C. Lisa, Dah's mom, said she would try to hold a scrapbook/photo sharing party thing, which I definitely wanna do. I didn't take a camera (besides my phone) so it would be awesome to get some pics! Anyways, after bowling we went back to the church. Me and Dah watched part of a movie, and then we packed up and headed over to dinner at Martins, where we talked to and interviewed the guy who was letting us stay at the church. That was pretty cool. After that, we went back to the church, gathered our belongings, and got on the bus to go towards the airport. It was a long flight, but we made it back to SB around 3 am. Sooo tired, and still am. Well, I gotta go now. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment