Saturday, January 17, 2009

starbucks

Right now, I’m here in D.C. at a Starbucks, drinking my chai latte and working on this blog. Cold this morning, but not as much as yesterday…I can’t believe the weather dropped 60 degrees from Santa Barbara. Today I think is another orientation-ish day. Oh- and guess what? We got credentials to the People’s Ball! So on Tuesday night me, Austin, and Charlie will put on our fancy-schmancy clothes and head over. It’s a two day event- there’s the ball Tuesday night, and then the next morning there’s a luncheon, where Martin Luther King’s son is appearing. It would be so cool if we got to interview him. It’s so weird- I just looked outside and it looks all sunny and warm, but when you go outside it’s freezing cold. It seems weird that it can be sunny and below freezing at the same time. Oh yeah, and I am also obsessed with chai lattes now. Mary got me hooked. Okay, well I’m gonna go try to connect to the internet and research for upcoming interviews. See you later

No comments:

Post a Comment